We ship worldwide. Please allow 1-2 business day for orders to be processed. Tracking information is automatically sent to the email address you provide at checkout.
If you do not receive the tracking information within 1-2 business day, please check your spam folder.
The cost for each delivery is calculated based on the country your order has to be deliver to.
Trophy fitness grants FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS ABOVE £150
Shipping cost by area for orders below £300:
United States £12
Orders are shipped from UK on working days (Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m.– 6:00 p.m. CET).
Orders placed Friday evening, Saturday, and Sunday will be processed on Monday.
Eventual additional local taxes not related to custom import, such as State Tax or Use Tax, are not included and are the customer's responsibility.
To receive assistance please contact: email@example.com
Orders are processed and shipped 6 days a week (Monday – Saturday), except UK & International Public Holidays.
You can track your order with your courier by simply logging onto their website and quoting your tracking number.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with an order, the item(s) can be returned within 14 days of the merchandise's delivery date.
For International Customers: This means that if you place an order and you are not satisfied by the products received, we will cover the cost of shipping you new items, whereas, you will cover the cost of shipping the return items.
For UK Customers: This means that if you place an order and you are not satisfied by the products received, you can exchange your item free of charge – we cover the return shipping fees and you can shop another item of the same value from our website.
To receive assistance and instructions about returns, please write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
specifying the number of the Purchase Order and the Order Confirmation together with the relevant data and the intention to exercise the right to exchange
Trophy fitness aims to give you the best shopping experience. If for any reason you are not satisfied and would like to return your purchase, please email us at email@example.com with following details:
- The Products must be returned in its original packaging, complete in all their parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories).
- Your Order Number.
- Reason of return or refund.
Please make sure following return policy guidelines are met:
- Items are packaged back in original packaging with labels and tags on.
- Items must be unworn & unwashed (no distinct odours, blemishes, signs of wear etc.)
- We cannot accept returns leggings, underwear or socks for hygiene reasons.
We offer free exchanges and returns on UK order, for Rest of the world; you will cover the cost of shipping the return items and once the returns are received we will send you the exchanges.
If you would like to return any of your purchases then please follow the instructions below:
- For UK: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your order.
-We will contact our shipping partners to organize a free collection from you.
- For International Orders: Send an email to email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your order.
We will send you a prepaid shipping label to dispatch the return items. Please send us an email once the items have been dispatched.
We will issue you the refund once the items are received in our store and they meet the returns policy guidelines.
Online Paid Orders: Online paid orders will be refunded to the original debit/credit card used to make the transaction
CREDIT / DEBIT CARDS:
We accept all VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Diners & Discover credit and debit cards.
All your card payments are processed through military-grade encrypted and PCI compliant payment processors like 2Checkout, BlueSnap and PayTabs.
We do not store any of your credit card information.
Select your preferred payment method on the checkout page to complete your order.
https://trophyfitness.co.uk will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of Uk.
Multiple shipments/delivery may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
Modern slavery is a heinous crime and a morally reprehensible act that deprives a person's liberty and dignity for another person's gain. It is a real problem for millions of people around the world, including many in developed countries, who are being kept and exploited in various forms of slavery.
Every company is at risk of being involved in this crime through its own operations and its supply chain.
At Trophy UK limited, we have a zero-tolerance approach to modern slavery, and are fully committed to preventing slavery and human trafficking in our operation and supply chain. We have taken concrete steps to tackle modern slavery, as outlined in our statement. This statement sets out the actions that we have taken to understand all potential modern slavery risks related to our business, and to implement steps to prevent slavery and human trafficking during the financial year 2019.
Our business and supply chains:
· Trophy UK ltd
· Selling Sport and active wear clothes
· UK, South Wales, Cardiff
We establish a relationship of trust and integrity with all our suppliers, which is built upon mutually beneficial factors. Our supplier selection and on-boarding procedure includes due diligence of the supplier's reputation, respect for the law, compliance with health, safety and environmental standards, and references.
We haven't been made aware of any allegations of human trafficking/slavery activities against any of our suppliers, but if we were, then we would act immediately against the supplier and report it to the authorities.
We conducted a risk assessment of our supply chain by taking into account:
· The risk profile of individual countries based on the Global Slavery Index
· The business services rendered by the suppliers
· The presence of vulnerable demographic groups
· A news analysis and the insights of labour and human rights groups
This assessment will determine our response and the risk controls that we implement.
Trophy UK limited operates the following policies for identifying and preventing slavery and human trafficking in our operations:
· Whistleblowing Policy - we encourage all employees, customers and suppliers to report any suspicion of slavery or human trafficking without fear of retaliation. We provide a confidential helpline to protect the identity of the whistle-blowers.
· Code of Conduct - our code encourages employees to do the right thing by clearly stating the actions and behaviour expected of them when representing the business. We strive to maintain the highest standards of employee conduct and ethical behaviour when operating abroad and managing our supply chain.
· Purchasing Code - we have updated our Purchasing Code and supplier contracts to make explicit reference to slavery and human trafficking.
Supplier due diligence
Trophy UK ltd, conducts due diligence on all new suppliers during on-boarding and on existing suppliers at regular intervals. This includes:
· Assessing risks in the provision of particular services
· Auditing the suppliers, and their health and safety standards, labour relations and employee contracts
· Requiring improvements to substandard employment practices
· Sanctioning suppliers that fail to improve their performance in line with our requirements We require all suppliers to attest that:
· They don't use any form of forced, compulsory or slave labour
· Their employees work voluntarily and are entitled to leave work
· They provide each employee with an employment contract that contains a reasonable notice period for terminating their employment
· They don't require employees to post a deposit/bond and don't withhold their salaries for any reasons
· They don't require employees to surrender their passports or work permits as a condition of employment
In addition to the awareness programme, Trophy UK Ltd, has rolled out a fresh e-learning course to all employees and supplier contacts, which covers:
· Various forms of modern slavery in which people can be held and exploited
· The size of the problem and the risk to our organisation
· How employees can identify the signs of slavery and human trafficking, including unrealistically low prices
· How employees should respond if they suspect slavery or human trafficking
· How suppliers can escalate potential slavery or human trafficking issues to the relevant people within their own organisation
· What external help is available for the victims of slavery
· What terms and guidance should be provided to suppliers in relation to slavery policies and controls · What steps Trophy UK Ltd will take if a supplier fails to implement anti-slavery policies or controls
· An attestation from employees that they will abide by Trophy UK Ltd s anti-slavery policy
Measuring how we're performing
Trophy UK Ltd, has defined a set of key performance indicators and controls to combat modern slavery and human trafficking in our organisation and supply chain. These include:
· How many employees have completed mandatory training?
· How many suppliers have filled out our ethics questionnaire?
· How many suppliers have rolled out an awareness and training programme that is equivalent to ours?
· How many reports have been made by our employees that indicate their awareness of and sensitivity to ethical issues?
· What are the findings of our cross-functional Human Rights team, which reviews how we are addressing modern slavery and human trafficking?
This statement covers 1 April 2019 to 31 March 2020 and has been approved by the board of Trophy UK Limited
This website is operated by Trophy UK Limited, Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Trophy Fitness.
Trophy fitness offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound with our terms and conditions.
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
When you make a purchase through the Website, you are offering to buy Product(s) for the price stated, subject to these Terms. All orders are subject to acceptance and availability.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
You agree to provide a correct address so we can ensure the delivery. Before placing your order make sure your address is correct. Misspelling, incorrect address number, inaccurate and/or incomplete address may cause that the courier company don't deliver your order successfully.
Buy purchasing at Trophy Fitness you agree to our Returns Policy and our Shipping Policy. Please make sure you've read our policies before making any purchase.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UNITED KINDOM.
If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in pound (or any other agreed currency).
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the Trophy Fitness size guide, please use the chart below to determine your size based in your measurements, If you have any further questions after having read the size guide please feel free to contact our sales team on email@example.com and provide as much information as possible to assist us with your query.
Please measure around the largest part of your chest with a full breath of air.
If you are between two sizes and you like a tight fit, order the size as per your measurement. If you prefer a standard fit then order one size larger. All Trophy Fitness are designed to fit over the same size of clothes.
Not the right size after all? No worries, exchanges are free and easy.
For your reference, we have also listed model sizes and measurements on each product page. Please refer to the fit section on each product.
See some common questions and answers below, or contact us if you can't find your answer. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
We do not offer direct exchanges. If you would like to exchange goods, we ask that you simply place a new order for the replacement goods and visit the returns page within 14 days of your original purchase to return the goods you would like to return.
As soon as you place your order we begin processing it. Therefore, we are unable to change or cancel orders. Please visit the returns page to initiate a return if you wish to return goods. The terms and conditions for returns will apply.
Please visit the returns page and we will remedy the issue immediately.
All products we carry and sell are “first quality” and free of major defect.
You may return your order to Trophy Fitness online within 72 hours of receiving the order if they are defective. You will receive replacement goods via the same shipping service you chose during check out.
Estimated delivery dates are provided at check out and are not guaranteed. When available you will be provided tracking information.
Once your order is placed and processed, you would receive an email confirmation which includes all the relevant details regarding your order. Please know the shipping times for your order.
If your order did not arrive within the shipping time, then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon check out you can select between various ground and air options. We will select the carrier to provide you the best value and service based on your location.
We do not accept orders for inventory we do not have, so we do not accept back orders.
We will remove the out of stock items from your order ship the rest of your order. You will not be charged for the out of stock items.
We do not have a minimum order size or value.
Currently, there are no physical retailers that stock our products. However, if you’re interested in becoming an exclusive Trophy Fitness retailer, feel free to message our friendly staff at email@example.com
Designed in UK and like most clothing retailers, the majority of them are made in China. Depending upon the item. we also have suppliers in other countries as well.
Our friendly customer service team can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org You can expect a response within 48 business hours. For returns please visit the returns page.